[XML-SIG] How to get SAX to parse not well formed HTML doc?

Martin C Brown python-te@mcwords.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 08:54:42 +0100

> I need to parse a bunch of HTML documents, yet the parser is too
> strict for this task. It stops at places where considered correct by
> HTML rules, like unquoted attributes. Can I make the parser more
> relaxed toward HTML documents?

You might have more luck using the HTML parser, rather than SAX, which is
deigned for parsing XML.

The HTML parser is in htmllib and works in much the same way, and it handles
unquoted attributes without any problems.

MC

--
Martin 'MC' Brown, mc@mcwords.com        http://www.mcwords.com
Writer, Author, Consultant