[XML-SIG] Development roadmap?

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:13:10 -0700

> That sounds like your book is complete :-) Anyway, if you are willing
> to maintain a roadmap, go just ahead.
>
> As for specific things I plan to do (over the course of the next
> months): I'd like to offer XPath and XSLT support in PyXML. I also
> like to push contributors to contribute updates of their respective
> packages :-)

I was going to talk about this when I posted the 4Suite road-map, but we've
agreed to move 4XPath and 4XSLT into PyXML.

Let's get through the current opening of the XPath parser API and we can begin
the process, preferably if it can be started not too close to the next release
of 4Suite (scheduled second monday Feb).

As for your last sentence, Jeremy was going to update PyXML's 4DOM.  I know he
has been working on 4Suite.org for the past few days, but he said it's high on
his to-do list.