[XML-SIG] 4Suite 0.10.1beta4

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:28:00 -0700

Thanks so much to all those who reported bugs in the past betas.  We
have addressed most of these

ftp://ftp.fourthought.com/pub/4Suite/4Suite-0.10.1beta4.tar.gz

This fixes

*  Problems accessing minidom and pulldom (including a distutils
work-around for Alexandre's problem with permissions to write to the
source dir)
*  Problems with DOM HTML, XHTML, Sax2 and printers
*  XSLT bugs
*  etc.

Ther are still a couple of bugs we want to address before packaging so
expect a release candidate in a few hours.  We'll probably begin final
packaging late afternoon.

Thanks.