[XML-SIG] Giving up on xmlproc/SAX2 for now

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:38:37 -0700

I've fought with it, but I think I'm running into pretty fundamental problems
in xmlproc.XMLProcessor.  I'm not sure what it is about driver2.drv_xmlproc
that brings out these problems, but I'm getting phantom end tags being
reported and such weirdness.

Hopefully I'll be able to revisit the problem if Lars can't get to it, but for
now I must turn back to other issues so we can get out 4Suite 0.10.1.

I have fixed quite a few bugs in driver2.drv_xmlproc which I'm about to check
in.