[XML-SIG] Python XML topic page

Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:44:44 +0100

> >Way out of date in general.  I'd like to make bunch of additions and a few
> >corrections.  First of all I wanted to be sure no one minded.  If not, the
> >next bit is knowing where it is in the sourceforge source tree.
>
> Please do.  The Web pages are in a separate module, 'www', so you'll
> have to check that module out from cvs.pyxml.sourceforge.net
> separately.

I'd like to add that a cron job is supposed to re-generate the pages
within 6 hours after the changes have been committed. You can run the
generator manually if you want on pyxml.sourceforge.net, although I
recommend running it locally if you only want to check whether it is
correct; customize doupdate to your needs to do so.

Regards,
Martin