[XML-SIG] Python XML topic page

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:37:08 -0700

http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/

Way out of date in general.  I'd like to make bunch of additions and a few
corrections.  First of all I wanted to be sure no one minded.  If not, the
next bit is knowing where it is in the sourceforge source tree.

While I'm noting the fact, python.org is terribly out of date in general
beyond the first few pages.  I know there are some unfortunate reasons behind
this, but it's pretty sad.