[XML-SIG] 4Suite -> gettext

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 20:57:47 -0700

I started looking into converting 4Suite from my hacked i18n to Python's
gettext, but it seems this is only supported for Python 2.0.

Unfortunately, as we've discussed here before, we need to maintain support for
Python 1.5.2 for a while (BTW, does anyone have any thoughts on how long?)

So I'm holding off on the changes for now.  If anyone has any tricks for
straddling Python versions using gettext, please let me know.  Thanks.

I will look next at supporting Martin's factory architecture for 4XPath/4XSLT.