[XML-SIG] Roadmap document - finally!

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:05:38 -0500 (EST)

Martin v. Loewis writes:
 > Of course, if somebody would contribute additional tests, requiring a
 > new framework would be acceptable if we can bundle the framework with
 > PyXML.

  This might be a good time to note that some of us at Digital
Creations (mostly Martijn Pieters) have created a DOM test suite that
can test for DOM Level 1 & 2 compliance of the "Core" and "XML"
features (so far); we hope to make this a standard test for Python DOM
implementations.
  The XML crew at DC will have to talk about how to make the suite
readily available, but I hope it won't be too far off.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations