[XML-SIG] Re: [XML-checkins] CVS: www/htdocs/topics roadmap.ht,1.1,1.2

Sat, 17 Feb 2001 18:21:24 +0100

> OK. Should I remove it from the list or leave it there until you've
> done it?

Please leave it as a reminder.

> The first one I hope to do very soon. I would have done it already had
> not my laptop crashed and taken some of this work with it. As it is I
> am not sure how much I need to do over, but this is the first XML-SIG
> related thing I'll do[1], and it shouldn't take too long.
>
> Getting all of version 0.80 done will take several months, I expect,
> mostly because I'll be taking a lot of time off from all kinds of work.
>
> Since I have yet to provide an accurrate estimate of this kind of
> thing I won't try to be more specific.

Thanks. This is accurate enough. I'm looking forward to the
integration of the current xmlproc then, since I'd like to look into
generating Unicode strings in xmlproc myself, unless this is already done.

Regards,
Martin