[XML-SIG] 4Suite Beta 3 (pretty much release candidate)

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:31:00 -0700

4Suite is pretty much all done.  4SS was the reason the release didn't go out
on Friday.  We'll be in to finish the job tomorrow.

Meanwhile, here is a version with the ODS fixes I mentioned a few days ago and
other fixes.  The only changes I expect between this one and the final are
l10n changes based on discussions with Martin and Alexandre, so please help us
keep off the brown paper bag.

Thanks.

ftp://ftp.fourthought.com/pub/4Suite/4Suite-0.10.2b3.tar.gz