[XML-SIG] broken expat module in PyXML-0.6.3

Radestock, Guenter guenter.radestock@sap.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:47:24 +0100

Thanks a lot.  I got the corrected file from CVS.  Unfortunately, it
does not compile (revision 1.31 of pyexpat.c) because
my_StartElementHandler()
is defined twice (from a macro and literally).  I deleted one definition
(the literal one at the top of the file) and it seems the problem has
gone away.

- Guenter