[XML-SIG] Python Web Services Column

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:16:44 -0700

Also wanted to note that Mike and I are newly columnists on the Web Services
Zone of IBM developerWorks:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/

The column is called

"The Python Web services developer"

First installment is at

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-pyth1.html?dwzone=ws

Blurb:

"Python's motto has always been "batteries included," referring to the large
array of standard libraries and facilities that come with the language
installation. This article presents an overview and survey of tools and
facilities available for Web services development in Python. This includes
built-in Python features and third-party open-source tools."

Unfortunately, we only mentioned Ken MacLeod's Scarab, and not Orchard.
Didn't know any better.  Next time.