[XML-SIG] Murphy strikes again

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:22:41 -0700

Our final tests turned up some more work needed in ODS and elsewhere.

Since we're trying to be extra-cautious with this release, and the others on
the road to 1.0, we decided to hold off for a little more trouble-shooting and
testing.

Unfortunately we have other obligations in the morning, so it could be until
Friday before the next release.  I'll try to post another beta with today's
fixes tomorrow morning.

Thanks.