[XML-SIG] Re: Some pyXML Bugs in PyXML 0.6.2 and 4Suite for Python 1.5.2

Jeremy Kloth jeremy.kloth@fourthought.com
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:12:44 -0700

"Thomas B. Passin" wrote:

> I forget to add - a lot of FT's test scripts use "import TestSuite", but
> that's now at Ft.Lib.TestSuite, and I had to make a number of corresponding
> import changes, too. There were a lot of them in the xpath test directory,
> though I didn't make a list yet.

Actually, the local import works just fine when the test scripts are run
from the directory where they are installed, the same as the
documentation directory.  During install, that file gets copied into the
directory as well.

--
Jeremy Kloth                             Consultant
jeremy.kloth@fourthought.com             (303)583-9900 x 105