[XML-SIG] Draft PEP for Using None in Namespace URIs

Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:25:33 +0100

> The PEP (below) makes for a longish posting, but I didn't want to
> use an attachment unless everyone agrees it's OK to do so.. What do
> you all think about using attachments for this kind of thing?

While hopefully looking at the actual text later, I think a major
point of the Python PEPs is that they are online even when in draft
status. That way, interested people don't have to react when it is
published, as they can always go to a well-known repository and look
what's there.

Regards,
Martin