[XML-SIG] Updating our servers

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 16:24:47 -0700

Sorry if you get this twice

Just wanted to send a quick message to everyone to say that we are in
the middle of updating our web servers so connections to fourthought.com
and 4suite.org will be spotty for the rest of the weekend.  We hope to
have it all configured and running by the end of the day, and then it
will take a day for name servers to update and point to the new
machines.  In the meantime we will be running on both the new and old
machine so you _should_ be able to get to the site, but errors might pop
up as caches are updated etc.

Sorry for the inconvience, but this should help performance of these
sites greatly.

Mike

--
Mike Olson				 Principal Consultant