[XML-SIG] install question for PyXML-0.7

Markus Jais info@mjais.de
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:07:15 +0100

hello

I just wanted to intall PyXML without xslt and xpath, because according
to the ANNOUNCE file, this are older packages as those which come with 4Suite.
because I wanted the newest I tried the following as suggested in the
ANNOUNCE file.

python setup.py --without-{xpath,xslt} build

and I also tried

python setup.py build --without-{xpath,xslt}

but when I go to
/usr/local/lib/python2.2/site-packages/_xmlplus
and type
$ ls
I still see a directory called "xpath" and one called "xslt".
can you tell me, how to exclude xpath and xslt from PyXML so
I can use those which come with 4Suite ??????

thanks a lot

markus

--
Markus Jais