[XML-SIG] XmlDomGenerator

Martin v. Loewis martin@v.loewis.de
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:49:29 +0100

> I've written the joined patch which allow to optionaly give to the
> XmlDomGenerator constructor a DOMImplementation as argument.
>
> Opinion about this change ? Should I commit it ?

Sounds good to me. It may or may not go into 0.7 (depending on when
exactly I package the tar file).

> PS: I can't access the sourceforge cvs from command line since this
> morning , while it works with the web interface.  Does someone have the
> same problem ?

Works fine for me, both with anonymous and ssh access. A recent source
of confusion is that SF now also supports the version 2 protocol of
SSH, which requires a different set of keys.

Regards,
Martin