[XML-SIG] [ANN] XBEL XSLT stylesheet

Gerhard Häring haering_python@gmx.de
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:18:50 +0100

Only after I started playing with XBEL (XML Bookmark Exchange Language)
have I noticed that it is hosted on the Python-XML SIG.

As the existing XSLT stylesheets all either didn't work in my browsers,
I made a new one and learnt more about XSLT in the process:

http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/bookmarks/index.html

It works fine with Mozilla and IE6, Konqueror in KDE 2.2.2 doesn't do
the folding correctly. The resulting HTML can be viewed in other
browsers (even Lynx) as well, but won't look as good and it needs a
decent DOM implementation for the folding to work.

I'll most probably still fine-tune it, but you're free to use it for
whatever you want. It would of course be nice if you'd send me your
improvements.

Gerhard
--
mail:   gerhard <at> bigfoot <dot> de       registered Linux user #64239
web:    http://www.cs.fhm.edu/~ifw00065/    OpenPGP public key id 86AB43C0