[XML-SIG] added ParsedXML DOM test suite

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 04:43:18 +0100

Hi there,

I've just added the ParsedXML DOM unit test suite to PyXML; to run them
(and discover the nice hangs and errors) run xml/test/test_pyxmldom.py,
which in turn runs the various tests in xml/test/domapi.

Please do run them if you feel interested; this could help us in
quite a few ways:

  * we fix bugs in the DOM implementation

  * we fix bugs in the test suite

  * we can move to make the various DOM implementations (PyXML's,
    4DOM, and others) more compatible so that we can be more sure
    that things that depend on them don't fail in odd ways.

We may also be in for a nice piece of wrangling if the suite interprets
aspects of the DOM spec differently than 4DOM does. :)

Regards,

Martijn