[XML-SIG] Standard methods for turning and object into an xml document.

o polite ol1@v10a.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:42:01 +0100

Hi. I've been using python for a couple of years but I'm quite new to XML.

I've read the python xml howto, and some other stuff on the web. There's a
lot of talk about moving from xml document to a DOM object. And even about
putting a DOM object back on file as an xml document.

But I haven't found much on moving from some arbitrary python object (made up
of mostly string attributes) to an xml document. Of course I could start
adding homegrown xmlwriter methods to my classes,  but I have a feeling that
someone already made a nice framework for this.

What are your favorite techniques?

--
o polite