[XML-SIG] Writing DOM-neutral code

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
08 Dec 2001 18:19:13 -0700

On Sat, 2001-12-08 at 15:09, Rich Salz wrote:
> I'm also interested in a read-only DOM, and might have some time to help
> debug cDomlette.

Note, its not read only any more.  It was before I started all of this
work.

> Any chance your tests are written with pyunix?
Nope, haven;t proted to that yet.  Not sure when we will get to that.

If you wanna help, check out our cvs on the CDOMLETTE_2_GOLD branch.  It
is pretty stable.  Only thing is when you beat the heck out of a DOM it
eventually cores.  Sadly, it cores in a completly irrelavent place so it
could take some time to track down.  Though, if you are using the DOM
for 1-2 tasks then getting rid of it it works fine.  Some where in there
there is an extra DECREF....

Mike