[XML-SIG] SOAP in CGI-like environments

Juergen Hermann Juergen Hermann" <jh@web.de
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 00:59:07 +0200

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 15:36:56 -0700, Paul Prescod wrote:

>It seems that most of the Python SOAP server implementations (it seems
>as if there are around 28...) only support use as the "owner" of the
>port and not subsumed within Apache or IIS or something like that. Is
>that accurate? Are there any exceptions?

ZSI explicitely avoids coupling to any transport mechanism. We
currently look into using ZSI instead of SOAP.py, for that reason and
because it's DOCUMENTED (surprise! ;).

And I sucessfully integrated actzero's SOAP.py into Apache, at the
expense of duplicating the "SOAPServer" class as "SOAPHandler" and then =

adapting it.

Ciao, J=FCrgen