[XML-SIG] XML parsing and Deletion Of Files

Darius Teo dariusden@email.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:17:31 +0800

Hi,

I am doing XML parsing with Python. I learnt my parsing codes from the XML parsing example from
this website:
http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/xml-howto/SAX.html

>From that example, I could only send in XML as a file and not as a message.

For my application, I find it still acceptable as I created XML files to overcome that problem.

But after parsing through the XML file, I tried to delete it and was given a Permission Denied error. I have to delete the file because I am only using that file temporarily.

That was after I closed the file. Anyone can help? I will be grateful. :-)

Darius