[XML-SIG] Re: Spec for marking book reviews on the Web (Andrew Kuchling)

17 Aug 2001 14:04:30 +0200

* Andrew M. Kuchling

| Another spec change: Danny Yee has privately suggested support for
| multiple books in a review.  That would be easy, resulting in a DTD
| something like (title, author+)+.

* Sean McGrath

| I'd suggest wrapping title,author+ in an element. e.g.
| (review)+
| review (title,author+)

I agree completely with this, and it also raises two new issues, one
of which is whether the reviews Danny Yee has in mind really are
reviews of multiple books, or actually multiple reviews.

My guess is that if this becomes sufficiently widely used you'll have
to support both.

--Lars M.