[XML-SIG] Wanted a Validating parser for schemetron

shivaji raju shivaji_br@yahoo.com
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 02:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello  sir,

I had read ur mail that only DTD can be used with
XmlProc Parser..I am Using a schemetron schema
I would like to know whats the validating parser
that i can use with  a schemetron....

--- Alexandre Fayolle <Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr>