[XML-SIG] expat namespace_separator in Python 2.1

James Tauber jtauber@jtauber.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 18:45:57 -0400

The key issue that eikeon forgot to mention is that this is for RDF where
namespaceURI+localName are concatenated to form property URIs. Without the
ability to use '' we have to do a split+join on every element coming back
from expat.

James