[XML-SIG] RDF Parser -> PyXML

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:49:07 -0600

James Tauber and I met at XML DevCon and had a good chat.  We agreed that it
would be great to get Redfoot's RDF parser into PyXML as a basis for RDF
support.  Then both RedFoot and 4RDF could use this as the parser, and build
their unique additional functions on top of it.

I really liek this idea, especially since I'm quite dissatisfied with the RDF
parser in 4RDF and would like to have an alternative.  the quickest way to get
this would be if there were one in PyXML that we could use.

So I'd like to wind up the discussion here so that we can maybe check in the
Redfoot parser as early as this week, if James and co. are still agreeable.

Any general comments before a discussion of technical issues?

James?