[XML-SIG] SAX parser factories (Was: PyTRaX?)

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

Martin v. Loewis writes:
 > I'd be happy to use a different procedure, if somebody can propose on.
 > Providing lists of all supported properties and their possible values
 > in advance does not seem attractive: there could be an infinite number
 > of supported values.

  Agreed, and I'd expect maintainability would be seriously
compromised as well.
  If somethon has an implementation of your proposal, I'll certainly
not stand in the way.  ;-)  My misgivings about instantiating the
parsers are fairly minor, so please don't consider my comment as
reason to worry about it.  That (worrying about it) is a small enough
job that I can handle it alone.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>