[XML-SIG] One-Line Enhancement to catalog.py

16 Apr 2001 11:29:29 +0200

* Martin v. Loewis

| It appears that just adding this line is an incomplete change. At a
| minimum, the application should be informed using, say,
| handle_sgmldecl. Can you come up with a patch that does that?

Well, the question is whether that is appropriate or not. This
information is only of interest to an SGML system. On the other hand,
we probably need to support all of the SGML-specific entries in the
end, and then we might perhaps just as well make the catalog parser a
full SGML catalog parser, since someone may find that useful.

Hmmmmmm.

Yeah, let's do it. I'll make the changes and commit them.

--Lars M.