[XML-SIG] XML howto update for Python 2.0?

Thu, 12 Apr 2001 22:24:49 +0200

> if I may pipe in... i was looking for some convenient
> sample code to build a doc using DOM, using (preferably)
> minidom or the full DOM implementation. But did not find
> anything useful, e.g.:
> http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/xml-howto/node17.html

Not sure what you are asking, probably: How can I create a document by
building a DOM tree, and then linearising the tree into an XML document?

If so, there is an example for building DOM trees in
test/test_minidom.py; the method to generate the document from the
tree is .toxml. If you use 4DOM, the methods to build the tree are the
same; linearisation then uses xml.dom.ext.PrettyPrint.

Regards,
Martin