[XML-SIG] FileReader?

Eric Brunson brunson@level3.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:23:54 -0600

* Martin v. Loewis (martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de) [010409 23:27]:
> > I feel like this is a terribly stupid question, but I can't seen to
> > figure out where I should be looking.
> >
> > Where is the xml.dom.util module?  Is it supposed to be part of PyXML?
>
> Not anymore, no. What made you think there should be such a module?

Only that most of the example code I came across relied on the
FileReader object, even code posted to this mailing list as recently
as 29 Jan 2001.  I see that all but one reference to FileReader has
made it's way out of the PyXML demo code, except for
demo/dom/benchmark.py.

But you've definitely answered my question, utils.FileReader is no
longer part of PyXML.

Thanks,
e.

--
Eric Brunson - brunson@level3.net - page-eric@level3.net

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people
fear the government there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson