[XML-SIG] Documenting xpath

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:01:54 -0400 (EDT)

Rich Salz writes:
 > Hmm, perhaps it makes sense to work on something else first?
 > Suggestions, anyone (fdrake?)

  Given that we expect Python 2.1 to be released in a week, I'd like
someone to review and, if appropriate, elaborate on the DOM and SAX
documentation in the Python Library Reference.  It definately needs
some work, but I don't know how much I'll be able to do over the next
week -- between other projects and building up the documentation on
testing facilities, I'm pretty swamped.  (Look for real unittest docs
to land in the Python CVS this weekend!)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations