[XML-SIG] Announcing maki

Sam Brauer sam@webslingerZ.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:36:54 -0400 (EDT)

It does caching already.  On my test system (a 400 mhz PII)
static XML -> XSLT -> HTML is served out of cache in about 5
milliseconds.  With every request, maki tests whether any of the input
files have been modified (thereby invalidating the cache).
Each step is cached, so if your XML goes through two XSLT passes and only
the last stylesheet has changed, the cached output of the first XSLT pass
is used, instead of starting over from scratch.

Sam Brauer : Systems Programmer : sam@webslingerZ.com