[XML-SIG] Changes in pyexpat.c

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:14:09 -0400

On Tue, Sep 26, 2000 at 11:04:54PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>I'm not sure. The wstring type has been removed from CVS a while ago -
>I don't know whether the package ever worked without any kind of
>Unicode support. If anybody thinks 1.5.2 support based on plain

It did up to the final 0.5.x version.  Then I tagged the tree with the
label "v056", and began making 2.0-specific changes such as removing
the wstring type.  (This was mentioned in a posting of mine to the
XML-SIG, and people generally assented.)  Therefore, the CVS tree
won't work with 2.0, and frankly I see no need to make it work with
1.5.2.

--amk