[XML-SIG] Status

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 21:16:07 +0200

>  101573:
>
>    This has now been updated to no longer break the minidom regression
>    test, which should mean that minidom will survive the application
>    of this patch.

[I was going to comment on attributes not being passed to the handler,
but that is apparently solved in 101632]

Also, on the pulldom part: Did you have a look at the pulldom in
current PyXML? I believe it does support namespaces better, which is
now possible since the namespace API of SAX2 has been determined.

>  101630:
>
>    Added back the InputSource class, which is referred to many places
>    in doco strings and also needed by 101631.  Added test cases to the
>    SAX test code to exercise it.

I think there has been some debate on the input source class, but so
be it. It just seems that you have broken the ability to pass file
objects to the parser's parse() methods, right?

>  101631:
>
>    Added back EntityResolver and DTDHandler (which were already
>    referred to in the code in many places) and added support for these
>    to expatreader.py  Test cases added to the SAX test code.

While I can see the others applied, this is not. Why?

Regards,
Martin