[XML-SIG] Uniform interface with Python 2.0

Paul prescod@prescod.net
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:11:27 -0500 (CDT)

On 19 Sep 2000, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> How do we go about procuring permission to make these changes?

Just submit patches to Fred. If the changes are incremental then you
should submit many incremental patches. If they are systemic then he'll
probably have to take them somewhat on faith because I don't know if he
has time to go over all of the modules again. This is another argument for
small incremental changes.

Since these changes will possibly break minidom, I'd really appreciate it
if you could do them tomorrow so that they can be tested and minidom can
be fixed and tested.

 Paul Prescod