Fw: [XML-SIG] consolidation?

Alexandre Fayolle alf@logilab.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:48:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Frank J.S. Chen wrote:

> The DOM implementation has the same problem:the method has its special
> name.
> As I write applications with it, I have to reference its code all the time.

Which method ? I've been using 4DOM for several months now, using the API
spec from the W3C as a documentation, and never encountered any method in
the spec that was not defined in 4DOM. The only trick I found is that
there is no DocumentTraversal class, because everything already is in
Docuement.

On the other hand, I've been mainly using DOM core and DOM traversal, so
maybe there are issues I have not been able to notice ?

 --
Alexandre Fayolle
http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" -