[XML-SIG] SAX2 in python20b1 usable?

13 Sep 2000 09:39:06 +0200

* Stephan Tolksdorf

| could someone please explain the status of the sax-code in python2.

It is on the verge of being updated and finalized, but so far it has
not been.  I've done quite a bit of work on it that hasn't been
checked in yet, but this is all marooned on my home computer whose
monitor has given up the ghost.  I will hopefully get this fixed soon,
and then the SAX 2.0 code in the Python 2.0 distribution should be
updated fairly soon after that.

| Is the code in python2-cvs thought to be usable

No, not really.

| and what's the relation to the code on
| http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/ software/saxlib/sax2/.

This is an earlier version, from before the decision to include SAX
2.0 in the Python 2.0 distribution.

--Lars M.