[XML-SIG] consolidation?

Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:05:05 -0400

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 10:43:04AM -0700, Paul Prescod wrote:
>probably does not have an enthusiastic user community. People think
>about XML processing in so many different ways that the last time I
>tried to merge two projects we simply didn't have any success
>communicating with each other.

On the other hand, integration work on the PyXML package has stalled;
I don't have time to do it, and this situation seems unlikely to
change for a while to come.  No one else has stepped forward to do
anything about this, either; it's a sad situation, but there seems
little that can be done about it.

--amk