[XML-SIG] PyXML home page on SF

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:59:18 +0200 (CEST)

On 16 Oct 2000, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:

> * Andrew Kuchling
> |=20
> | Should the XML topic guide be moved to a set of pages on
> | pyxml.sourceforge.net?  I'm really the only person left who can
> | update the topic guide, and having the Web pages accessible through
> | CVS would mean more people could keep them up to date.
>=20
> I'm definitely for this.  There are many times when I know I would
> have updated things on the pages if I'd had access.

Lots of python projects would benefit from sourceforge-like tools.
Sourceforge itself is open source. What about having python.org or
pythonlabs/beopen host a sourceforge like system as does
www.bioinformatics.org for projects related to bioinformatics ?

That would be pyxml.pythonforge.org, distutils.pythonforge.org, etc. :-)

Opinions ?

--=20
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais o=F9 est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (F=