[XML-SIG] How to proceed

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:19:13 -0600

> * uche ogbuji
> |
> | This has my vote, easily.
>
> What has?  I was asking where you (and the others) think development
> should happen, in the XML-SIG, as separate projects on SourceForge or
> privately (as has been done so far).

Ah, I hadn't enough sleep when I responded.

> All your email told me was that you have some opinion about xmlproc,
> but I haven't a clue what it was.  :-)

I meant that I would much prefer to see development on xmlproc.  In answer to
your real question, though, I think they might as well all go on Sourceforge
sonmce it will give others a chance to pitch in.  (I would have considered
"others pitching in" a remote contingency until recently when Martin stepped
in and pretty much saved the XML-SIG).