[XML-SIG] tools

Alexandre Fayolle Alexandre.Fayolle@logilab.fr
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:30:26 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000, Wolfgang Schoeberl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for some (stable) tools in Python to transform XML to
> RTF,PDF or MIF Files. Which tools would you suggest and what are your
> experiences? So far, I haven't been very lucky in finding
> any...However, http://www.garshol.priv.no/download/xmltools/ gives a
> good overview over a lot of tools.

I personnaly know of no such tools in python. However, if python is not
mandatory for what you're looking for, you way want to consider Jade or
Openjade (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openjade/). This is what we use
at Logilab to convert xml docbook files to rtf or dvi ( and then to
postscript or pdf). Framemaker is also supported. It uses DSSSL to process
the xml files.

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).