[XML-SIG] Re: RPM spec file available?

Karl Eichwalder ke@suse.de
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:46:02 +0100 (CET)

"M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com> writes:

> They should be easy to generate since PyXML uses Python's new
> distutils package for creating the distribution archives.
> Just download the source and run "setup.py bdist_rpm" ...

Thanks for advise (also to Trond! and to people sending private mails)
-- that's tooooo easy!

I've a small proposal to make it even better; the automagic may consider
to install some doc material, too:

   %doc ANNOUNCE CREDITS LICENCE MANIFEST MANIFEST.in README README.dom
   %doc README.pyexpat README.sgmlop TODO

   %doc demo
   %doc doc
   %doc test

Other small changes I've done are vendor specific.

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,