[XML-SIG] Question re: 4DOM dom.ext.Printer

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:08:54 -0700

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> > Aside: we really need to get a bug tracker going one of these days.
>
> Feel free to use the PyXML bug tracking on sourceforge.net; we can
> create additional categories (e.g. 4XSLT, ...), whatever you want.
> Tracking with SF is quite convenient - having set-up GNATS myself, I
> can tell that administrating such a system is not fun.

Now that we've gor the 4Suite release out, I'd like to talk furthr about
this.  If you could set up a "4Suite" category on the PyXML bug-tracker,
that would be great.

What would you need from us?

Thanks.