[XML-SIG] Python API for the Sablotron XSL Processor

Guenter Radestock guenter@ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:42:30 +0100

Hello,

I copied a new version of Sab-pyth, the Python interface for the
Sablotron XSL processor, on our website at:

http://www.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/~guenter/Sab-pyth/

To use this, You also need Sablotron, avaliable at www.gingerall.com.
The module is in a very early stage of development and not tested very
much, yet.

I appreciate all kinds of comments, also some testing and/or code
reviewing would be nice (I am not sure I am doing all the reference
counting in C right...).

This version supports regHandler() to register Scheme handlers, used to
resolve URLs other than the builtin (into Sablotron) file: and arg:.
There also is the start of some documentation.
--
Guenter Radestock, Universitaetsbibliothek Karlsruhe