[XML-SIG] XML status, historical data and hierarchy

mikl@club-internet.fr mikl@club-internet.fr
24 May 2000 13:45:02 +0200

Hi,

I have a question on the way I could structure my XML document to solve this
problem:

I need to manipulate actions. Actions are created as prevision, with a
previsionnal duration.
If someone is intereted in achieving this action, he can propose to be
responsible for this action. He can even propose a different estimated
duration. The status is changing from prevision to proposition.

If this action is accepted, the status change to currently being processed,
and the estimated duration can be renegociated.

Then, the personn can finish his duration with one or several achieved
actions, each with a definitive duration.

This is the simplest case, because the personn in charge of this action can
divide it into several other previsionnal actions and ask for a volunteer. The
same process can be deeply nested.

My problem is that I hardly can figure out how you would model this thing in
XML.

Thank you in advance for your help.

This problem is not typically Python related but, this group is usually very
helpful...

--
Mickaël