[XML-SIG] 4Suite betas

uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 09:49:17 -0600

As I posted to 4suite@lists.fourthought.com:

We've been trying to get a final release out for a couple of days, but
we've been held back by Windows build problems.  We'd been sitting on
the latest betas because we expected to have the releases ready by now.
I just put them up at

ftp://fourthought.com/pub/4Suite/

Note that as of the next release, we'll be simplifying the FTP directory
structure.  All 4Suite files will be available at the above location.

BTW, does anyone know of a Windows version of FLEX more recent than
2.5.2?  Or at least one that recognizes the -P option to change the "yy"
prefixes for global variable and function names in generated scanners?

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Senior Software Engineer
uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com               +01 303 583 9900 x 101