[XML-SIG] [ot] Documentation

Joshua D. Boyd catpro@manx.dreamhaven.net
Thu, 18 May 2000 00:44:01 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to bring up the latex documentation again, but anyway...

I'm trying to print the xml-howto.tex file (latex xml-howto.tex; dvips
xml-howto.dvi), but I'm having trouble with the print running off the top
of the page.  I don't have the same problem with the documents I've
written myself using the article and letter classes, but I did have to do
some tweeking to stop those from having the same problem.  I tried
applying the same tweek to the xml-howto.tex file, and it started looking
like crap.

It's not like my printer is unusual. It has a fairly normal margin
requirement of .25 in.  Oh, and postscript files generated from sources
other than latex have never had any problem, so I believe that this is
just a latex oddity.  I suspect that my tweek to make my own files work
was not the right way to fix the problem.

Oh, this is on a Redhat 6.1 box, btw.

--
Joshua Boyd
http://catpro.dragonfire.net/joshua