[XML-SIG] SAX 2.0 alpha 2

15 May 2000 21:43:55 +0200

I've now put together a new, and much improved, SAX 2.0 alpha
distribution. We are getting much closer to the final form of this
thing now, and I urge everyone to have a look at it. I'm also working
as hard as I can on making drivers for the different parsers.

Question: should I put this stuff in the XML-SIG CVS tree as I improve
on it? It is now at the stage where this shouldn't cause too much
disturbance, in fact, hopefully none at all. Or should I wait until
it's done?

I will post four followup emails to this one with more points for
discussion. Again, I urge everyone to have a look at them and provide
their feedback on them, whether to the group (preferred) or to me
personally if you are uncomfortable with addressing the group.

The new alpha is available from

--Lars M.